Isabella Woods is a Facebook Ads Expert from Auckland
I specialise in Facebook Ads Management and have worked in this field for over four years now. I am passionate about helping business get the most out of this incredible marketing platform. I have worked for major advertising agencies such as FCB and have worked in major publishing agencies such as NZME. I have been working freelance for just under a year now and have worked with some major clients. A Facebook ads managers role is to help you and your business make money from Facebook advertising by increasing brand awareness, tracking quantifiable conversions and cementing your spot in the highly competitive marketing sphere.
As your Ads Manager I will carry out the following;
· Gather and organise market research to plan advertising campaigns with you or for you
· Plan the advertising campaigns, including which platforms to advertise in.
· Implement and manage the day to day running of ads management campaigns, troubleshooting and solving potential issues and set up all campaigns.
· Provide in-depth monthly reporting, with quantifiable and easy to understand results that show you where your money is being spent and your return on investment.
· Meet with you to provide marketing or technical advice and to collaborate (or not) on strategies to improve the advertising performance
With experience in high pressure environments working with huge clients on complicated campaigns, I am equipped to provide a service that will ensure your ads management and therefore your business is in good hands. I will be there for the entire process and happy and eager to help at any point with anything that you need.