Katrina Pace is a Copywriter from Auckland
Kia ora, I'm Katrina.
As a wellness-focused business I know you want to transform the lives of as many people as you can. In order to do that, you need to be able to attract more clients.
Standing out in the crowd is a major problem faced by many wellness businesses. And when you see others standing out where you should it leaves you feel frustrated that your marketing doesn’t seem to be working.
I believe your clients deserve your full attention (not your marketing) and to know about how you can help them. In my previous existence as a health professional I understand what it’s like to struggle to stand out in the crowded wellness market place, which is why I offer marketing material specifically for businesses in the wellness space.
Here’s how I do it:
1. I help you create a clear brand message
2. I help you spread your message by creating websites, email sequences and lead magnets
3. This attracts more clients to your wellness business.
If your clients understand quickly and easily how you can transform their lives they won’t go to other practitioners who are speaking more clearly than you. Instead you get to grow a successful, sustainable wellness business.
To help you succeed at standing out I do things a bit differently at Words for Wellness.
• I use the Story Brand framework to help you create a clear brand message and help your business grow
• I write using great words based on persuasion theories, neuro-marketing and health psychology to make sure your marketing message connects with your clients.