Scott Donaldson is a freelance Communications Consultant from Nelson
My name is Scott Donaldson and I am a Communications professional.
I have been working in the media for more than 15 years in a mixture of permanent, freelance and contract roles.
- Content Writer for Canoe Racing NZ
- Marketing blog and profile content writer for NZ Institute of Education
- Communications Adviser - Digital and Editorial at Nelson City Council
- Sports reporter for Stuff
- Owner and editor at Super Rugby Tips
- International Communications Analyst at Yachay City in Ecuador
- Researcher, writer and verifier at Consumer NZ
- Contributing writer for Testrugby.com, Fans Unite and Travel and Lifestyle Magazine.
How can I help you?
- Content writing and storytelling, including profiles for your business, media releases, blogs, opinion pieces, features and articles with SEO guidelines.
- Helping your business reach their target audience with key messages.
- Writing, managing, producing and editing content and publications.
- Social media management and setting up profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Creating social media calendars and content schedules
- Communications plans, social media and marketing strategies
- Covering events and sporting matches including content writing, interviews and social media posts, photos and videos.
- Email marketing newsletters and surveys using digital channels
- Market research and analysis.
For casual, freelance, contract or permanent roles please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This freelancer does not have any portfolio items listed in their profile