I'm a Wellington-based web developer and digital designer currently working with brands and businesses to craft unique, experimental and effective web experiences.
My passions currently straddled between super-satisfying user interactions, utilising precise typography, exploring challenging design systems, spinning up silky-smooth performances, and writing clean as code.
I have professional experience with and favour working with the following technologies:
- WebGL (three.js, GLSL shaders, and react-three-fiber)
- React (with Zustand for state management)
- Webflow (both its CMS and its wicked eCommerce)
- GSAP, Barba.js (animations and transitions)
- Sanity.io (content management system)
- Figma (design and prototyping)
- Blender (3D modelling, rigging and animation)
It's an interesting and exciting time to be a part of the web industry. Powerful emerging technologies and fresh new design trends are giving way to some absolutely crazy, next-level web experiences. Let's make something next-level together!