Jess Meadows is a Industrial Designer from Auckland
As an industrial designer I design and engineer new products, as well as improving existing ones.
My design process ensures no stone is left unturned.
- Understanding the design challenge
- Research into the problem/marker
- Sketching initial thoughts and ideas
- Experimenting. Iterating. Expanding
- Develop a design proposal
- Erganomics and 3D modeling
I find inspiration in nature and interest in applying scientific concepts to design - physics simulations, biologic materials and chemical experiments.
This freelancer does not have any portfolio items listed in their profile