Coll McKay is a Ecommerce Business Manager from Christchurch
Responsible for founding and managing start-up ecommerce businesses on the Shopify platform - including website design, research and development, content creation and logistics.
-Research the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic and the effect of the company’s targeted ad buys.
- Use of the platform Shopify to build the site
- Researching and installing apps to increase a positive user experience and sales
UX and performance
- Establishing brand colours and tone of voice
- Set up marketing platforms such as loyalty programs and data capture (Mailchimp etc)
- Photography & Video, logo design, product descriptions, copywriting, EDM's, blogs and social media management
- Source and negotiate with new and existing international and national suppliers.
Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Plan for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develop a financial plan that will maximize resources.
Project Development and Presentation
-Create, update and execute a strategy to improve the company’s online presence and e-sales.
Customer Service and retention
- Postage and packaging, customer communications and satisfaction.